Labeling solutions from Label-Aire®, a leading manufacturer of labeling and tagging equipment for commercial, industrial and manufacturing fields. Providing labeling solutions for product labeling, cartons, pallets, warehouse id labels and shipping departments.
Label-Aire’s labeling systems are designed to stand alone or be integrated into an existing production line allowing flexibility to create unique labeling solutions.
Labeling Solutions – Equipment Choices:
When considering the solution to your labeling needs, it is important to consider how the equipment will be used. Is the labeler to be incorporated into an existing production line? Is precision label placement necessary? Will you print your own labels, or use pre-printed pressure sensitive labels? Are you required to meet drug or food safety labeling guidelines?
Your production needs will determine the best solution for you.
The basis of any labeling system is the primary applicator. It is responsible for attaching the label to the product or package. Applicators one or more methods to attach the label:
Label Applicator Methods:
- Air-Blow LabelingUsing Air-Blow Technology, the label is held in place by the labeler’s vacuum grid. At the precise moment the area on the product to be labeled passes under the grid, air jets are activated. The label is then instantly and accurately blown on to the product.
- Tamp-Blow LabelingTamp-Blow Technology holds the label in place by vacuum on the applicator pad as it extends toward the product. At the precise moment the area on the product to be labeled passes under the pad the label is plown instantly and accurate on to the product and tamped securely into place.
- Wipe-On LabelingWith Wipe-On applicator technology, the label, moving at the same speed as the product, is dispensed as the product passes down the conveyor. The applicator brush smoothly and accurately wipes the label onto the product’s surface.
- Dual Action Tamp LabelingA Dual Action Tamp Applicator holds the label in place by the labeler’s dual action vacuum tamp pad. At the precise moment the side of the product passes by the pad, the applicator cylinder extends toward the product, instantly and accurately applying the label. Once retracted, a second label is placed on the vacuum tamp pad which then rotates 90 degrees across the conveyor to apply the rear label.
- Corner Wrap LabelingCorner Wrap Label Applicators hold the label in place by the labeler’s dual action vacuum tamp pad. At the precise moment the side of the product passes by the pad, the applicator cylinder extends toward the product, instantly and accurately applying the label, rolling it around the package corner for firm attachment.
Primary applicators are the perfect solution for pre-printed labels. If you want to print your own labels you will need a print & apply sytem. As the name implies, the print applicators print the label then apply it to the product. Designed for rugged use print applicators work with O.E.M print engines.
If you need anti-theft protection, RFID labeling equipment is needed. RFID labelers apply security tags to products with accuracy, while ensuring functionality.
Accurate label placement may require a complete labeling system complete with positioning conveyor. Labeling systems offer versatile solutions to labeling bottles and packages, using rotary and inline labeling system. These systems give years of reliable service and can be optimized with the labeling applicator most suited to the task.
If tamper-evident seals are required, you might consider sleeve labeling equipment. Shrink sleeve labelers solve the problem of labeling oddly shaped containers. They are also used to apply the tamper-evident cap covers which protect food, beverage and medical supplies.
The last option is a custom system. Designed to fit specific production processing needs, custom labeling systems are built using innovative labeling technology to create one-of-a-kind labelers.