3138-NV Printer Applicator
3115-NV Wipe-On Primary Applicator
6015/6115 Wrap Around
3114 Dual Action Tamp Label Applicator
The Label-Aire Model 3114 Label Applicator represents the ultimate in dual action tamp pressure-sensitive labeling technology.
The Model 3114 Dual Action Tamp labeler is simply the most advanced two-panel labeler on the market with its intelligent controller, impressive speeds, and high accuracy.
The user-friendly 3114 Dual Action Tamp Label Applicator features Automatic label setup, Quick-Action collapsible rewind, and a large R3 digital display that is Rotateable, Remoteable, and very Readable. Adding to its versatility, the 3114 Dual Action Tamp can be oriented nose-up, nose-downb or reels-up. With five onboard user-selectable languages, domestic or CE (European) configurations, and standard/metric unit display, the 3114 Dual Action Tamp can handle almost any PS labeling application on the planet.
ANIMATION: Tamp Blow - How Does It Work?
- Automatic setup with multiple programmable label pages for easy changeovers to different label sizes.
- R3 digital display with five languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish) and detailed alarm message
- Quick-Action collapsible rewind for easy removal of scrap liner.
- Optional smart powered rewind for improved label accuracy and dynamic web tension control.
- Dimensions: Height: 27" (685.6 mm), Length: 33.44" (849.3 mm), Width: 34.2" (868.7 mm)
- Weight: 140 lbs. (63.5 kg)
- Standard Label Dimensions: Max. Web Width: 4.13" (105 mm), Optional 7.13" (181 mm) Label Width, Min. Web Width: .63" (16 mm), Min. Label Length .38" (10 mm)
- Label Packaging: 12" (305 mm) O.D. rolls std. on 3" (76 mm) I.D. cores, Up to 16" (406 mm) rolls with optional 16" (406 mm) unwind
- Dispense Speed: Up to 1,500" (3,810 cm) of web per minute (standard), Up to 2,000" (5,080 cm) of web per minute with powered rewind
- Label Dispense Accuracy: +/-1/32" (.8 mm)
- Electrical: 115 Volts AC 60 Hz 3 Amps., 220 Volts AC 50 Hz optional
- Air: 4 cfm at 90 psi to 110 psi for most applications
- Options: 16" (406 mm) non-powered unwind, Smart 10" (254 mm) powered rewind, 6" (152 mm) label core adapter, Strobe signals for "low label" and "out of labels"
3111 HS (High Speed) Air-Blow Label Applicator
3111-NV Air-Blow Primary Applicator
3114-NV Tamp-Blow Primary Applicator
3138-N Dual Action Tamp (DAT) Printer Applicator
3115/11 RFID Air-Blow
3115/14 RFID Tamp-Blow