2138 Print & Apply System
3115-NV Wipe-On Primary Applicator
Sleeve Applicator Series 8500
The NEW Label-Aire® Sleeve Applicator Series Model 8500 is a fast, efficient, and easy-to-operate single head shrink sleeve labeling system that can easily handle most tamper-evident, overall-, middle-, and full-body sleeve applications.
Specifically designed for high speed runs of up to 400 products per minute, the new Model 8500 will easily handle all industry standard sleeve materials and a wide range of container shapes and sizes.
The Label-Aire Sleeve Applicator Series Model 8500 is designed to meticulous specifications including: Easy-to-operate PLC controls, stainless steel construction, high-speed operation, and stepper drive technology.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE EUROPEAN MARKET
Sleeve Applicator 8500 Advanced Features
- HMI touch screen - Advanced input devices provides seamless operation.
- Stainless steel construction - Quality construction handles the most hostile work environments.
- Patented cutting assembly - Results in high productivity and long blade life.
- Stepper drive technology - Advanced film feed system ensures accuracy.
- Transparent safety doors - Provides full operator protection during labeling.
- Wide product capability - Handles product widths from 1-11/16" to 4-5/8" for added versatility.
- Variety of applications - Tamper evident, overall-body, middle-body, and full-body sleeve.
- Dimensions: Height: 101.57" (2,580 mm), Length: 40.55" (1,030 mm), Width: 39.37" (1,000 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 2,140 lbs. (800 kg)
- Maximum Sleeve Lay Flat: 7.48" (190 mm)
- Product Throughput Rate: Up to 400 ppm
- Electrical: 220 Volts AC 50/60 Hz, Three phase
- Options: Consult factory for shrink tunnel and additional options.
Link(s) will open a new window. When viewing videos and/or animations, you may need to adjust the size of the window accordingly.
Sleeve Applicator Series 8300