3111/14 Electronic Article Surveillance Label Applicator
The Label-Aire Model 3111/14 EAS label applicator makes security tag labeling easier and faster…keeping you miles ahead of your competition.
The model 3111/14 Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) label applicator showcases the latest in security tag labeling with Label-Aire's renowned New Generation Technology. Available in either Checkpoint (3111 Air-Blow) or Sensormatic (3114 Tamp-Blow) configurations, our EAS applicator aids in theft prevention of goods ultimately reducing costs for retailers. The 3111/14 EAS label applicator is equipped with an advanced stepper motor drive for precise starting/stopping, increased reliability, and lower maintenance.
Advanced features include Velocity Compensation for improved label placement accuracy. Speeds up to 1,500 inches (3,810 cm) of web per minute and Zero Downtime labeling allow your production to continue without costly interruptions. Label queuing and missing label compensation virtually eliminate unlabeled products. Options include a variety of drop down and extended snorkels to reach into tight spaces, a 20″ (508 mm) non-powered unwind, as well as a Checkpoint or Sensormatic EAS change-over kit for added versatility.
- Security tag applicator applies Checkpoint or Sensormatic security tags for theft prevention of goods.
- Automatic setup with multiple programmable label pages for easy changeovers to different label sizes.
- Stepper motor drive for precise starting / stopping, increased reliability, wider range speed variability, and lower maintenance.
- R3 digital display offers selection of five languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), domestic or CE (European) configurations, standard/metric unit display and detailed alarm messages. Can rotate 360°.
- Velocity compensation for improved label placement accuracy.
- Quick-Action collapsible rewind allows easy removal of scrap liner.
- EAS change-over kit allows you to switch to Checkpoint or Sensormatic labeling for added versatility.