The Label-Aire Auto Splice Dual Unwinder with Festoon is engineered to greatly improve your productivity by eliminating time consuming change-overs.
The Label-Aire Auto Splice Dual Unwinder (ASDU) with Festoon is a high-speed servo drive, PLC controlled, continuous feed unit designed to roll up to your production line and improve line efficiency with minimum operator effort. The ASDU features speeds up to 5,000 inches (127 m) per minute and comes equipped with dual 20 inch (508 mm) unwinds. The ASDU’s label sensor and DC servo ensure tight and accurate label splicing. A variety of label sizes can be handled (for example, promotional and coupon labels) by the ASDU and is compatible with all Label-Aire labelers as well as other brands of labelers.
Roll the Auto Splice Dual Unwind with Festoon up to your production line and immediately increase line efficiency, freeing up your operators for other production tasks.
- Festoon provides consistent tensioning of labels throughout system.
- Servo drive synchronized to applicator dispense speed for smoother operation.
- Eliminates stoppages due to roll changes.
- Improves production line efficiency.
- PLC controls with DC servo for tight and reliable automatic splices.
- Automatic splicing maintains registration.
- Dual 20″ (508 mm) diameter unwinds and automatic splicing eliminates downtime.